Our PlasmaMade Airfilter can be mounted directly onto any extractor hood, no longer requiring to have an outdoor air outlet. The benefits of this are a direct saving of heating and cooling costs, because the air is no longer vented outside, but remains within the house. This is what we call “recirculation”. An additional advantage is that the extractor hood can now be included into the EPC calculation of your home, which means that your energy label is finally accurate.
The PlasmaMade Plasma Series eliminates not only cooking odours but also pollen and bacteria by using four techniques:
1. The plasma converts the O2 molecules to O3 molecules, eliminating odour particles.
2. An electrostatic outer core creates ions that pass through the cooking air.
3. Our electrostats with their fiberglass core allow us to capture and store coarse pollutions & grease and slowly eliminate these by means of electrodes in a steel inner and outer grid.
4. Last, the carbon outer core cleans the air and removes any residues, allowing our filter to completely eliminate both coarse and ultrafine pollutions.
What's so unique about PlasmaMade?
The PlasmaMade Airfilter is built to last 10-15 years and complies with the strictest safety standards. Other systems often only integrate a single technique in their filter, and thus aren’t comparable to our revolutionary PlasmaMade system.
Each PlasmaMade Airfilter is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, which you can register so you are assured of the best service and an authentic product.
Read all about PlasmaMade in the many articles and press releases that can be found online. We also made several videos available on our own YouTube channel.
Since 2017, PlasmaMade has expanded its assortment with the PlasmaMade Carbon series. These filters are made according to the same idea behind the original PlasmaMade Airfilter. The main difference is that the PlasmaMade Carbon Airfilter eliminates only cooking odours.
We hope that we have given you a bit of insight into our philosophy.
In the future, PlasmaMade will continue to work on improving the filters for your health and cooking convenience.
Our next mission is to completely eliminate the fine particles that are released when cooking. We continue to work on our conviction that an extractor hood with recirculation shouldn’t need more than 300 m3/h to achieve proper suction.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh